Go Forth and Multiply
I spoke to math and computer science students about how my interdisciplinary undergraduate experience helped me have a better graduate school experience, and build a career as a mathematics faculty member.
- I'm PHRE To Do What I Want
- Computer-Aided Investigation of Abstract Algebras (Or, The Computer Solved My Thesis Problem...)
- PhD Defense: Commutative, Idempotent Groupoids and The Constraint Satisfaction Problem
- PhD Prelim: Constraint Satisfaction Problems On Bol-Moufang CI-Groupoids
- Affinely self-generating sets and substitution sequences